Saturday, September 5, 2009

THE RACE IS ON!

On Monday, August 31, 2009, we qualified to be placed on the November 3rd ballot for East Point City Council Ward B at-large! It is a very exciting time for me personally and my campaign. I look forward to winning the election in November and working for the citizens of East Point to continue to move this city forward. I congratulate all those who have qualified for Mayor and Council positions. My campaign is focused on building strong relationships so that when I am elected, we can hit the ground running and concentrate on those issues that are of paramount concern to the citizens of East Point. As I walk the streets, in every Ward I hear the same concerns...citizens are pleading for our elected officials to work together for the good of the City. My campaign is dedicated to professionally working with other elected officials to gain the trust and respect of East Point citizens. In the very near future campaigning will be over and the work will begin in earnest. Regardless of who the citizens of East Point choose to represent them, I urge all the candidates to vow that in 2010 a new day will dawn for East Point and we will all work together for a singular goal...making East Point the best city in our state.

Please look for our campaign at these upcoming events:

September 8th - Colonial Hills Neighborhood Association located at Cameron Academy (Knotts Ave. & Newnan St.);

September 10th - Mayoral Candidate Forum hosted by Frog Hollow and Historic Conley Hills Neighborhood Associations at the East Point Christian Church (1706 Washington Road);

September 12th - Jefferson Park Field Day at Sumner Park;

September 15th - Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association Meeting;

October 1st - The neighborhood association of the Village of Egan Park at the Divine Unity Missionary Baptist Church (3385 Harrison Road).

Finally, please show your support for our campaign by placing a yard sign on your property. E-mail your address to electericmorrow@yahoo.com and we will promptly get you a sign. If you already have a sign, please ask your neighbors and friends for their support. We must gain name recognition if we are to be victorious in November. Please call me with any questions or concerns at 404-643-4740.

My best,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment