Friday, July 3, 2009

15 Days Until Our Campaign Fundraiser Kick-Off!

Hi Friends!

Joel Tucker, my campaign manager and friend, announced yesterday our campaign kick-off and fundraiser set for July 18, 2009 from 6pm - 10pm. If you did not get your invitation, e-mail me at electericmorrow@yahoo.com and I will make sure you are invited. We are a grassroots campaign and your generous donation will help with flyers, posters, signs, stamps and all the essentials of a successful campaign. We know that times are tight, so if you cannot give money but want to contribute, please volunteer some time as I reach out to the East Point community going door-to-door to introduce myself and gain knowledge of citizen concerns. Check my blog for updates on when and where I will be in the community. The first outing will be tomorrow, July 4th at 10:30 in Jefferson Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment