Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet the Staff: Campaign Manager Joel Tucker


(Pictured above: Campaign Manager Joel Tucker (right) with volunteer Ashley Taylor).

My name is Joel Tucker and I’m an East Point resident since 2003. Since moving to East Point I’ve continually served the city on a Commission or Board. I’ve served on the East Point Charter Commission, Mayor’s Diversity Task Force, East Point Ethics Board and the Mayor’s Ethics Task Force. Now I have the honor of being campaign manager for Eric Morrow, a candidate that posses all the qualities of a true leader.

I’ve known Eric for many years. I can tell you that Eric is the caliber of friend that everyone hopes for just once in their lifetime. Eric is intelligent, caring, honest, goal oriented and hard working. Eric is that friend that you can call anytime and always know he is there for you. Eric knows he has been fortunate in life with many opportunities and is at a point in life that he can give back to the community that he cares so much about. Eric knows that East Point has many challenges ahead to reach its full potential and I know Eric has all the qualities needed to advance East Point. Eric truly is a “leader for our future”. East Point needs fresh new leadership, ideas and leadership. I hope you will get to know Eric during this campaign season and go to the polls in November and elect Eric Morrow as councilman for Ward B at-large.

No comments:

Post a Comment